Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user0102

Purple tinted screen and no sound

I'm having the same issiue only on Roku 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: purple tinted screen and no sound

Hi @user0102,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We'd love to further investigate this issue that you're experiencing. Can you please provide the following information below?

• What Roku device are you using right now? (Roku Express, Roku streaming stick, Roku Ultra, Roku streambar, Roku TV-Specify)
  • Is this happening on all channels and contents, or is it isolated? (Specify)
  • When did the issue start?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                    John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
user0102

Hi John

Roku streaming stick +

The issue just started.  Purple hue on Roku and menu etc.. and No sound. I tried different selections ie: Netflix ; YouTube; Hulu etc.. I get sound on all other Direct TV channels on HDMI port 1.

I Tried switching to HDMI 3 and it didn't change anything still no sound. .  

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @user0102,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this problem. Please try to restart your Roku streaming stick+ by pressing the home button on your Roku remote, selecting settings, system, and system restart.

Let us know how it works, and we will continue to assist you further.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                      John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos