Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nick28

Purchased items not showing up in search

I have bought many movies and tv shows on several different platforms and sometimes it’s hard to remember everything is. Roku is no help; neither are the channels. If I search for one of my movies I know I own, the search results are rent it buy. I’ve already bought it! Anyone else?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Purchased items not showing up in search

Hi @nick28,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand you are having difficulties searching for your paid content or movies directly from the Roku Search. We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

Roku Search will help you conveniently find content and movies directly from your home screen, however, please be advised that some channels and contents are not supported with Roku Search.

To view Roku search partners for a list of the channels included by region: Roku® search partners | Official Roku Support

We also recommend trying to save movies or TV shows by using the Save List feature. You will be able to save content such as movies and TV shows from providers across the Roku platform. The only exception is you cannot save content that is exclusive to Netflix.

Learn about all the requirements for using the Save List feature here: How to save movies and TV shows using Save List | Official Roku Support

We hope we have addressed your question appropriately, but please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos