Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karla4

Promotion problems on watching stuff on all my TV with same email

These suck I can not watch our stuff on different tv in my house. When I pay for it. I did the promotion thing u had for 99cent for 2 months. And I can watch them on my living room only my bedroom. It is the Same email. U need to help fixes these problem.  I paid for Starz, up tv, and epic. And I want to watch on all my TV 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Promotion problems on watching stuff on all my TV with same email

@Karla4 

Taking a guess here that you subscribed to content via Roku Pay. And that you don't have Roku devices on the other TVs.

Subscribing via Roku Pay limits you to watching via Roku. And subscribing through Roku Channel means you have to watch through Roku Channel. Starz via Roku Channel means you have to watch via Roku Channel. If the other TVs don't have a Roku device nor access to Roku Channel, you're not going to be able to use the subscription. Subscribing to Starz via Roku Pay limits you to using a Roku device.

By the way, Amazon works the same way. If you subscribe to Starz via Amazon, you have to watch it via Amazon Prime Subscriptions, or on a Fire TV device.

Subscribing directly to a service resolves this. You can subscribe to Starz directly (I think they're running a special now) and watch it on any device, Roku or otherwise.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Promotion problems on watching stuff on all my TV with same email

Hi @Karla4, we see that you are not able to access your subscriptions on your other devices.
@DBDukes made a great explanation as to why you might not be able to access your subscriptions from the promotional deal.
If your other devices are Roku devices, make sure that you are using the channel within The Roku Channel. For example, STARZ has a standalone channel that will not accept the same log-in information that STARZ on The Roku Channel will. The offer you signed up for is for STARZ on The Roku Channel. 

If you have any other questions, please feel free to send us a PM; we're always happy to help!

0 Kudos