Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mm1945
Reel Rookie

Problem with Roku's Paramount+ login with TV partner U-verse

Device type: Roku Express 4K+

Not able to login to Paramount+  via Roku. I have U-verse TV service and I am able to use it when

login in on the Paramount+ website. However, I am not able to login with Roku via either of the

two options available. 

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Problem with Roku's Paramount+ login with TV partner U-verse

Hi @Mm1945,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? Did you subscribe through Roku or directly through the channel provider? Are you trying to watch from the stand-alone channel/app or through "The Roku Channel"? In addition, what troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chadillac44
Reel Rookie

I have same issue. Subscription done in Roku on tv. So technically never made a log in. Tried my normal go to log in on paramount app on iPad and it wants me to buy. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Chadillac44,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!
Thanks for reaching out to us here regarding this matter.

It will be more effective if you directly contact our account-billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, and subscriptions" category. There should be an option where you can talk to one of our live representatives.

If you need further clarification and assistance, let us know.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mm1945
Reel Rookie

More details..

1) In 'My Roku Express 4K+' device I added  the Paramount+ channel.

2)  At&t U-verse TV  sent an email from which I have taken:

Watch even MORE Paramount+ originals ... with  Paramount+ with SHOWTIME plan on Paramount+ at no additional charge with your AT&T login! Stream ad-free, on the go and across all your devices.

3)  I was expecting to be able to use my U-verse TV subscription to when logging in ( as I have done with other services). However, the channel Paramount+ on Roku does not allowed this type of login.

4) I am able to login on my desktop computer on the Paramount+ Website using U-Verse as a partner.

Hope the above makes it very clear.  Thanks,

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mm1945,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for the update!

We will be more than happy to investigate further this issue that you're having with the Paramount+ channel. Are you getting any error messages or codes when you're trying to log in to the channel?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chadillac44
Reel Rookie

No errors logging in on Roku tv. My question is what log in do I use when I go into paramount app on iPad? I assumed since I bought the service on Roku then my log in would work on paramount app as well. Not the case. Paramount asking me to subscribe. I’m trying to figure out what happens when you purchase something on Roku with my 4 digit code…what do I use on paramount app on other Devices that are not Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Chadillac44,

Thank you for the post!

We suggest that you may need to refer @RokuJanadeeK post above since they're our specialized team that could assist you further with your inquiry.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mm1945
Reel Rookie

John,

After opening the Paramount+ channel and pressing "sign in",

it asks how you would like to sign in with two options:

1) On my TV (use email and password to sign in on this device):

This fails as with a "either the email or password being incorrect" message.

2) On the Web (use email and password to sign in on the Paramountplus,com website)

2.A) The following screen , there are 3 steps

* Directs you  to go to paramountplus.com/roku on your pc or mobile device,

and

* To enter a code (like ~ 75ZHG)  when prompted, and 

* When complete, this screen will refresh.

2.B) NOTHING happens, the screen never refreshes.

There was no prompt to ask for the TV provider partner as it is usually 

with other services that I have done in the past.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
kpiperjr
Reel Rookie

Something you can try: I was having a similar issue with a different internet provider. I had to unplug all their equipment (router, etc.). Resetting it didn't work, but unpowering and powering back up solved my login problem. I recommend depowering everything ... ISP router, Roku ... do it all.

0 Kudos