Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hockeyham
Reel Rookie

Possible Bug - Youtube App locks up remote in Premiere+

Scenario: When using the #YouTube app, if I pause a video, then "walk away" long enough to where the Roku goes into screensaver mode, I cannot use the remote and have to do a hard reboot of the STB in order to reset and get the connection re-established.
Troubleshooting performed:
Checked for latest software of app and Roku, repeatedly tested on Youtube, have not tried on other apps.
Issue ID/Serial number/Software version and build:
4630X / Roku Premiere + / YR00EH750006 / Device ID 7KA78E750006
Channel software version, if applicable:
V 2.20 / build 110005159
Anything else we should know?:
Remote via Android app works just fine. Used it to perform soft reboot via menu and physical remote still will not work until after I unplug and re-plug AC power to the device to reboot.

Sometimes I will be watching Youtube videos while working from home and have them on in the background and if I pause a video to attend an online meeting is an example of when I notice this occur.

Screensaver: Aquatic Life

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Possible Bug - Youtube App locks up remote in Premiere+

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @hockeyham!

It is highly appreciated that you have provided us with precise information about your concern. No worries! We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

With this being said, kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a PM.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos