Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
njgolden1120
Channel Surfer

Pluto guide scrolling on its own

TCL Roku tv when using guide on Pluto channel in live mode the guide scrolls up or down on its own. Once I hit up or down it doesn't go 1 channel it scrolls all the way up or down. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted tv nothing works. All items are up to date. 

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Pluto guide scrolling on its own

@njgolden1120

Thanks for the post.

When removing a channel, please make sure to restart your Roku TV before adding the channel back, specifically in that order.

Is this issue only occurring in the Pluto channel or does it happen across all channels or the Home screen?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
njgolden1120
Channel Surfer

I restarted tv, removed pluto, then restarted tv again before reinstalling pluto and it still scrolls on its own. I checked all my other channels and the basic cable guide and it is only the pluto channel. I tried the remote on my phone thinking maybe it was my remote but it does it with the phone remote as well. So I think it's isolated to Pluto channel only. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@njgolden1120

Thanks for the post.

When on the Pluto channel, if you remove the batteries from the remote, does the issue still occur or does it stop?

In addition, can you please provide us with the following information:

-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to look into the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
njgolden1120
Channel Surfer

*Roku Tv 5133X

*TCL# 32S3750

*Serial#
2N006U720156

*Software 10.0.0 *build 4209-08
*Device  ID

8GN046720156

**Pluto
*Version 5.13
*Build 7

0 Kudos
njgolden1120
Channel Surfer

Issue report tracker screen.

Timestamp 2021-10-28T23.14.38Z

Issue ID 56-433-394

0 Kudos
njgolden1120
Channel Surfer

Issue ID 56-433-454

Still scrolling through channels on its own. 

0 Kudos
Kaboshka

Same problem!  Help!

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hey @Kaboshka

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us specifically about the issue you're experiencing? Does it only occur on one channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device? Please provide us as well the troubleshooting you've tried so we know what steps we should take next.

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos