Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Pluto TV App Not Working - New TV

Jump to solution

Hi @45six

Thanks for your post. 

Do you still see the issue occur on the channel? If that is the case, we would like to submit your details to the support team for investigation. Can you provide the tracker ID? When this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

We'll keep an eye on your response. Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to look into this further. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Pluto TV crashing on both of my Roku devices

Jump to solution

Hi Community User, 

Thanks for keeping us posted about the issue you are experiencing with the Pluto TV Channel. 

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more detailed information. As requested, can you please provide us with:    

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing, if not yet given 

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. We look forward to your responses and gathering your details.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
RWB71

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue as others in regards to Pluto crashing on my Roku Express. I switched out my Express with my Express I use when traveling, it received Pluto until the software update today. Now I'm having the same problem as others are having. Could it be related to the latest update?

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @RWB71

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about how we can help by gathering the details requested above. So we can forward this to the support team for further investigation. Kindly please if you have spare time, collect the necessary details and sent them here to us. 

With more details, we will be able to assist you. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Wodstock
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Posted prior, They're aware of it.

Multiple people have given the appropriate information and the generic reply keeps being posted.

Its not that hard to turn on the updated Roku device. Go to the Pluto channel and see if it opens the app and allows you to watch.

45six
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Tracker ID XH-094-487 generated today from tv using 3941X-Express 4K+

Tracker ID 00-094-507 generated today from tv using 3810x Roku Streaming Stick+

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @45six,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing additional information about the Pluto TV crashing issue.

We sincerely apologized for the inconvenience of this playback issue. We have passed along your details to the Roku team for further investigation.

Please be advised that we are currently aware of the issue and our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely. Rest assured once more information is available I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

We prioritize resolving this as soon as possible and ask that you bear with us as we manage this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and sharing your observation about the issue with Pluto TV.

We are currently aware of the issue and our appropriate team working diligently to resolve the issue. Rest assured once more information is available I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

In the meantime, we appreciate everyone providing the required details that we can share with our engineering team. For more information, please see my previous post or @RokuNimfa-C.

Please be aware that we are actively monitoring and investigating the discussions on this thread. Thanks again for your continued patience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jtp_96
Binge Watcher

Pluto TV will not open on Roku Ultra

Jump to solution

Pluto TV app will not open and crashes back to home screen. I have tried uninstalling the app, restart Roku, reinstall app. Verified Roku and app are up to date. Rebooted modem and router. Physically rebooted the Roku. All other apps/ channels are working fine. I will not be factory resetting my Roku.

Roku Ultra 4802X

Version 11.5.0 build 4312-C2

Pluto TV Version 5.24 build 1

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Pluto TV will not open on Roku Ultra

Jump to solution

Hello @Jtp_96

Thanks for the post.

We need additional information for further investigation:

-Roku device model, Serial number, Device ID, Software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)

-Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)

-Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to work with the channel partner to investigate further. We look forward to your responses and gathering your details.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos