Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Pluto TV crashing on all three of my Roku devices

Jump to solution

Hi @MamaBoo

Thank you for the post.

If you're experiencing crashes with Pluto TV or your Roku TV, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

• Restart your Roku TV: Sometimes a simple restart can fix the issue. Go to your Roku's Settings menu, select System, and then choose System restart.
  • Uninstall and reinstall Pluto TV: Have you tried removing the affected channel Spotify and then re-install again? If not, we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.
  • Check for updates: Make sure that your Roku devices are running the latest software version. Go to your Roku's Settings menu, select System, and then choose System update to check for any available updates.
  • Check your internet connection: If your internet connection is weak or unstable, it may cause Pluto TV to crash. Check your Wi-Fi signal strength and consider resetting your router if needed.
  • Contact Pluto TV support: If the issue persists, contact Pluto TV's customer support team for further assistance. They may be able to help you diagnose and resolve the issue.

Hopefully, one of these steps will resolve the issue and get Pluto TV working on your Roku devices again.

Warm regards.
Lianna

0 Kudos
5Stringss

Re: Pluto TV crashing on both of my Roku devices

Jump to solution

I had the same problem with PlutoTV, Tubi, and YouTube. What worked for me was navigating to Settings/ System/Power then over to system restart. It worked and all my settings are retained!

0 Kudos
Curly13

Re: Pluto TV App Not Working - New TV

Jump to solution

After I done the update mine didn't work for about 3 weeks kept crashing going back to home screen,  so tonight I did a factory reset on my roku and when I re-download everything pluto tv worked. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Pluto TV App Not Working - New TV

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for your patience while this issue was being investigated.

At this time, we believe this issue is now resolved. We invite you to check to see if you are still experiencing an issue with the Pluto TV channel.

Please keep us posted what you find out. We look forward to hearing your responses.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator