Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DougM1
Channel Surfer

Please change your advertisements

A company as large as Roku cannot be stuck in advertisements like they are.  Please, please can you get rid of the Weird Al movie promo???  That movie came out 5 years ago!  And it was awful!!  You also play the marriage pact and the Lincoln Logs one over and over and over again.  I'm seriously considering going to the Pat McAfee show and not listening to Rick Eisen because I literally cannot take this anymore. 

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
RBack

Re: Please change your advertisements

I TOTALLY agree.

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DougM1 @RBack,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand your concern about the ads you see on your Roku device. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please be aware that while we can't please everyone with the displayed ads, we do strive to avoid offensive images and other things that Roku users might disagree with. We value your input and forward your feedback to the relevant team for review. 

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

All the best,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DougM1
Channel Surfer

I just did a little bit of research and the last time the Love Pact or whatever it is called that you're advertising every 5 minutes was last shown in august of last year!  I don't think a new season of that, or emril's tailgate, which also hasn't aired since september of last year is relevant!!  You have to have new channels on Roku on that you would like to advertise.  Its just killing us devoted listeners to @richeisen that you play the same 4-5 advertisements over and over and over again!!!

0 Kudos