Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drew1018
Reel Rookie

Picture size not the same

With Roku when watching peacock or paramount + picture does not fill screen on movies but does on regular shows, picture size is good on fubo

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Picture size not the same

Hi @Drew1018,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!
We'd like to take a closer look into this issue that you're experiencing. Could you send us a photo or video of your running problem?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Drew1018
Reel Rookie

(Show) comes in at full screen(Show) comes in at full screen(Movie)Shows a widescreen format(Movie)Shows a widescreen formatA show will come in at full screen, while a movie comes in formatted as a wide screen. Highlighted areas for reference.  

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Drew1018,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue. Please try to restart your Roku by going to settings, system, power, and system restart.

Let us know how it works.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Drew1018
Reel Rookie

Did not work, could be my tv’s are older, tried changing format and that did not work, did not have the issue watching movies on spectrum, just started when I switched to Roku, my tv’s format at 1080 and don’t support 4k

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Drew1018,

We appreciate the information that you have provided to us!

May we know what Roku device you are using right now? (Roku Express, Roku streaming stick, Roku Ultra, Roku streambar, Roku TV-Specify) May we know what the make and model of your TV is?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Drew1018
Reel Rookie

Roku exspress, Sanyo tv, 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Drew1018,

Thank you for your cooperation and the details that you have provided to us!
We want to ask you to send us a private message so we'll be able to proceed with the necessary steps to address this. To message us, select the name of a user. Once redirected to the profile, select the option "Send this user a private message."

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Suite1010

Yes, the same thing is happening to me. I did solve the problem by going to settings system, advanced system settings, and advanced display settings, and I turned off the auto adjust display Refresh rate. 
That solved my problem. I hope this helps