Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samaxing220
Reel Rookie

Photo Stream won't move past the logo

I just installed Roku Photo Stream on my two devices. I have a stream connected to my app.

The app does not work. It doesn't go past the logo. Even when set as my Screensaver on either device, when the Screensaver comes on it just shows the Photo Stream logo.

I tried restarting, unplugging for an extended period, uninstalling and reinstall the app, the second device on my account. None of it works.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photo Stream won't move past the logo

Hi @samaxing220,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us here and letting us know about this issue you encountered when accessing the Photo Stream channel.

It seems like the troubleshooting you tried is not working. Try to do it this way: remove, restart, and reinstall the channel. 

If this pattern doesn't work, get back here and let us know the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) mobile device brand, model, and OS
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Please keep us posted!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
samaxing220
Reel Rookie

Thanks, @RokuERey 

Unfortunately, it did not work.

3820X - Streaming Stick 4J

X01700SXRKCW

12.5.0 - build 4175-CU

S08Y41CXRKCW

I've used Photo Stream via the Roku app on my Samsung S20 Ultra (Android)

Issue ID - CW-423-559

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted, @samaxing220

The information you provided is acknowledged. We'll go ahead and forward this to the appropriate Roku team who'll take things from here for investigation and resolution.

Once more information is available, an update will be provided.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos