Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DMusgrove

Re: Photo Stream channel not working

Jump to solution

Same here, I spent all the time uploading a 100 photos to the stream and it worked perfectly just yesterday afternoon then later around 4 or 5pm it just stays on the title screen. I've tried everything, I've removed the app and re-added it multiple times, I completely deleted my stream and redid it, turned the TV off and on, had it off over night, switched to a different screensaver and back, reset my wifi multiple times, and still nothing, no difference. This is EXTREMELY annoying!!!

UPDATE: The problem has been fixed! Photostream is working again! 😄 As 4:30pm the Roku Photostream App is back working. Thank you to the people at Roku for fixing the problem and getting the App to work properly again. 👏👍🙂

16642079539476114555663060488868.jpg

Breasicle

Photo Stream Screensaver won't work correctly.

Jump to solution

I recently set up my photo stream screensaver. I added 86 photos and it was working for a little bit but after a little bit it just.. stopped? Now it will flip through 3-5 photos and then it will go to a black screen like it's transitioning to another photo but it just stops on the black screen. I've updated it, checked the stream's photos, checked the network connection, and restarted the Roku multiple times. 

0 Kudos
FaztEddie
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes! Works for me too!

Supergamer6158
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

An update was released: Press * while Roku photo streams is selected and click update channel. I hope this patches this issue. If not, Contact Roku to fix your device because it was patched.

BigAl57
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

UPDATE Mine's back on track. Looks like some minor changes were made to appearance. Maybe work that got a bug in it, is my guess. Anyway was informed that Roku had spiked my device to get it back up, so it you are having issues, you may want to contact them about it. 

UserOfStreamers
Roku Guru

Re: Roku photo stream screensaver

Jump to solution

@Mrslheel 

There was an update to Roku Photo Streams yesterday (1.42.ff0bbccf) - try updating your RPS app:  Settings/System/Software update/Check now

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We believe that this issue has been resolved. If you're still experiencing problems with Photo Streams, please let us know.

Have a good day!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Tags (1)
bitsink

Jump to solution

Mine is up to date but still not working as of Oct 1, 2022

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@bitsink

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
FaztEddie
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I previously replied in a related thread. This issue is resolved.

- Thanks

0 Kudos