Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DSMTB626

Photo Stream Channel Not Working

Same issue, even after "System Restart" the TV App is not connecting or recognizing the connection to my Photo stream account that I've set up using the QR code. 

I've tried restarting multiple times

I've tried different networks

I've tried removing and re-adding the photo stream app on both devices. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photo Stream Channel Not Working

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @DSMTB626!

Thanks for raising your concern regarding the playback issue you've been experiencing with the Photo Stream feature on your Roku streaming device. No worries. We're here to find you the best resolution possible. 

May we know if there are any error messages prompted on your screen? In addition, does this happen to any apps or channels on your Roku streaming device? 

Here's our Support article to help you learn more about How to use Photo Streams on your Roku streaming device.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rome1

I've followed your solution  of removing app, then doing a restart.  Then re-adding the channel.  To no avail, I can not get Roku Photo stream to See All or play all the photos. What should I do?

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Rome1,

We are thrilled to have you here in the Roku community.

We understand the issue you're running into with your photo streams. We're happy to help.

Could you try to visit our photo stream website? Once logged in with your Roku account, kindly make sure that you have selected the photos that you want to appear on your photo streams.

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos