Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rayme80

Peacock cuts off endings " Asteroid City"

Jump to solution

I watched the film "Asteroid City" on 8/11/2023. Just as the film ended, a message box appeared saying that "Burbs" will be starting. Almost immediately, the Asteroid City film ended without the credits and the Burbs started. I went through the Asteroid City film twice to see if I was missing an opportunity to allow the credits to appear. Nothing was available. I was going to say that I would be upset about this if I owned the film. However, the film is owned by Comcast.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
denhow
Roku Guru

Re: Peacock cuts off endings " Asteroid City"

Jump to solution

Same thing happened to me. You have to very quickly hit the down-arrow button to highlight the "Cancel" box and then press OK. They don't give you very much time. I had to restart the movie twice (and watch the ads twice) before I got it to work.

It really annoys me when these channels make it difficult to watch the end of the movie. I guess they didn't want us to watch the little roadrunner dancing at the end!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
denhow
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Same thing happened to me. You have to very quickly hit the down-arrow button to highlight the "Cancel" box and then press OK. They don't give you very much time. I had to restart the movie twice (and watch the ads twice) before I got it to work.

It really annoys me when these channels make it difficult to watch the end of the movie. I guess they didn't want us to watch the little roadrunner dancing at the end!

rayme80

Jump to solution

Great. Thank you.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

You don't even need to move and pick cancel. Just hit the back button.

There isn't much. Just the road runner dancing to the end title song. Then sticking it's head in the sand.

0 Kudos
denhow
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I know the back button should work, but I tried and it did not work for me. I don't know why it didn't work. But when I tried the "Cancel" sequence it worked. Which is why I recommended that method above.

0 Kudos