Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peacock Premium issues to connect.

Finally, I found the suggestion to check my emails to find out where I had subscribed. It turned out I was using the wrong email address. Once I found their email where it told me to add my password, I clicked on that. That sent me to their web site to add my password. That is when I saw they already had my email address. I added my password and then could watch Peacock Premium without any charge.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
twolunds

Re: Peacock Premium issues to connect.

Yesterday we attempted to open up Peacock Premium on our List.  It allowed us to click on it and it would wait and then bring up our list showing Peacock.  I unplugged the TV for over 1 min.  I unplugged my Roku for over 1 minute.  I unplugged my router for over 1 minute. Same thing happened.  Then I attempted to remove the app from the list, but there was not an option to remove.  Most of my other subscriptions are working although my Netflx app gives me a UI-800-3 error and does not come up.  This is a new Roku Ultra device.  It also happens with my older roku devices one being Roku-3.

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @twolunds

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Do you encounter any error messages? Are all the other streaming channels operating normally? How long has the issue existed and what troubleshooting done to resolve the issue?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you better.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Abbynstorm88
Reel Rookie

It's 2023 and this issue is still a problem. I ordered peacock on black Friday for 99 cents so it would not be helpful for me to cancel and resubscribe. 🙄

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @Abbynstorm88 

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Abbynstorm88
Reel Rookie

I was replying about the issue of the peacock premium not being able to be watched on different roku accounts. I noticed the first couple posts about this was back in 2021 I thought maybe there would be a solution by now for being able to watch the same peacock account ok different roku accounts. 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Abbynstorm88 

Thanks for following up. 

We have received similar inquiries in the past and would like to refer you to a previous post where they have provided some information about this: Signed up for Peacock Premium on Roku - but how to login to Peacock elsewhere?

Hope this helps. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos