Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ItsUm
Channel Surfer

Paramount plus weird issues

Hi, is anyone having issues with Paramount plus when it comes to missing episodes? Guilty Party episode five is missing and it was there last week! I was planning on watching it today but now I can't, I've talk to them earlier today (11/11/21) about that and other missing content and they sent me an email saying that episode was caught up with some legal issues and that's why it isn't there, and about some other missing content and they said couldn't do anything about that either. Please let me know I'm not the only one having this problem, if so please call them so they know about this, they won't check their emails soon enough to correct these problems.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Flashmommy

Re: Paramount plus weird issues

Today I was watch Star Trek Discovery Season 4.  I was on episode 9 or 10.  Now only episode 7 of season 4 shows available on any of my devices.  That's their own show. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount plus weird issues

@Flashmommy

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos