Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nbelt

Paramount plus not letting me log in

I accidentally paid for the year of paramount plus, I tried to cancel but it wouldn't let me.  I figured oh well.  But now it won't let me login to Paramount plus, says I already have an account on this Roku device. I tried logging out and then back in but it won't let me do anything. 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paramount plus not letting me log in

@Nbelt 

Did you subscribe directly to Paramount? Or did you use Roku Pay to subscribe?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
RCF
Binge Watcher

Paramount plus had the WORST TECH SUPPORT I have ever encountered--I wish Roku would work with them to fix whatever the issues are--I can get the channels, but mine doesn't show which shows I have already watched--

0 Kudos

I am not entirely sure whether I have Paramount Plus or just Paramount, but whichever it is, it keeps telling me my Roku password is wrong. I did change the password last week. Can you somehow update it so I can log in with my new password? 

thank you

HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Shiliogantt  Try going to https://www.paramountplus.com/account/signin/   and select forgot password.

0 Kudos