Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TacticalRico
Reel Rookie

Paramount + on the Roku channel

Jump to solution

I can't get anything to play on my Roku Paramount + . I've done all the "remove then reset then add again" stuff, and reset but still no Paramount + on the Roku channel. Any way to actually contact Roku via email or phone ?

TR  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TacticalRico
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount + on the Roku channel

Jump to solution

For some reason the app has started working again but I don't believe I will renew. Thanks for the help.

TR   

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @TacticalRico,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about this issue with your Paramount + streaming experience. We appreciate the actions taken to resolve this.

We'd like to learn more about how we can assist you. Is there an error message? What subscription do you have on your Paramount +? Is it through Roku Pay or directly subscribed to Paramount +?

We also recommend checking for a system update from Settings>System>System update>Check now.

With detailed information, we will be able to verify the issue further.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TacticalRico
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I replied via email as well. Here is that response........

I checked updates and they are current, as of today 5-29. I have Paramount + on the Roku channel and my account is through Roku.

I have done the reset, I have removed the channel and did reset then added the channel back. There is no error message.
I click on the "Paramount + on the Roku Channel" icon on the home screen and I get to the Roku Paramount + app. When I click on any program, the program comes up but when I click to play it just refreshes the same screen over and over. Nothing actually plays. 
All other channels work fine. 
TR
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @TacticalRico,

Thanks for the update and the attempts at troubleshooting the issue. We'd like to take a closer look at this.

Can you please provide us with the details below? We'll just need specifics here to better identify the reason for the problem.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?
  • can you provide us with a video clip or a screenshot of the issue you're experiencing?
  • are you using a VPN

We will be looking forward to your update.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TacticalRico
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

For some reason the app has started working again but I don't believe I will renew. Thanks for the help.

TR   

0 Kudos