Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cyndicuz

Paramount network will not start after successful activation

Having issues with 2 rokus in my house. Both fail to login to Paramount Network after successful network activation. I have rebooted my modem, router and both Roku’s. I changed from wired to wireless, I factory reset the **bleep** thing. I’ve tried everything I’ve seen on every thread about paramount plus, but I’m having the issue with Paramount Network. I watched Paramount Network just fine 3 days ago, I do not know why it asked me to activate it again today.  I’ve been troubleshooting for the last hour and a half doing everything I’ve read in these threads. 

3 REPLIES 3
deestreet

Re: Paramount network will not start after successful activation

paramount network wont play live tv just keeps saying oops there is an error

0 Kudos

Please help

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SEAHAWKSRULE_1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help. In order to assist you, can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos