Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coeXist

Paramount+ keeps showing sign up or sign out, even though I have subscription

@RokuLianna

I am having this same problem with Paramount+ and Showtime bundle. I upgraded but when I go to watch it tells me I need to upgrade. Spent time searching all options here and on Paramount and no resolve. Tried Paramount+ who referred me back to Roku. Called the provided number to get a recording stating the voicemail is full. The chat feature on Roku doesn't work. And trying to connect with support by selecting my device gives me an endless spinning wheel.

I can do the steps you outlined on a 2/6/2023 message, but I see other times Roku asked for information but never see those resolved here. So where do I send this information to get this problem fixed?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ keeps showing sign up or sign out, even though I have subscription

Hi @coeXist,

Thank you for letting us know about this behavior you're running into. We certainly want to help you with this. It may be best to contact the Accounts and Billing team for further assistance regarding your subscription. You can contact them at this link: Roku Support

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos