Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
randys
Roku Guru

Paramount+ is NOT in HDR or 4K.

It was of course on the other Ultra, it is on my other streaming devices.

This was an issue before, I remember.  Other than removing the channel and adding back after doing a restart of the Roku, which I have done, does anyone know how to fix it?

And now my other Roku that had it in 4k is no longer 4k, ridiculous.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount+ is NOT in HDR or 4K.

Hi @randys 

Thanks for the post.

Does the issue only occur on Paramount Plus or across other channels installed on your Roku device? Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
randys
Roku Guru

Good question, I am very familiar with what apps provide HDR and which ones don’t and all of the other apps that are supposed to provide HDR do provide HDR so yes it is only paramount plus.   

For over a year of use of this Roku Paramount+ had HDR using this Roku but I had a different problem and had to do a factory reset and the paramount issue happened after the factory reset.  

The other issue, by the way, and I still have it is the Amazon prime app when I stream the picture is 1/6 approximately the normal size like a postage stamp in the upper left corner of the screen with the rest of the screen being black and this issue persists.  

please help thanks.  

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@randys 

Thanks for the reply.

Please be advised that channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to Paramount Plus' customer support team to report the issue and get help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can contact them here.

Moreover, this thread is only regarding HDR issues within Paramount Plus. If you need further assistance with another issue, please create a new thread for that concern.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos