Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Badbunny

Paid for the service but can't watch on my fire stick device

Need help watching ruku channel i paid for it. But it keep asking me to purchase it it's already purchased

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paid for the service but can't watch on my fire stick device

Really?  How much did you pay for The Roku Channel on your firestick?  And to whom?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Cindy333

I paid for Peacock and then they said I need to update my payment info. Well I did because my card updated and my expiration date changed. They charged me on my new card and I still can't watch it. They said to subscribe first. What the hay? I paid already! I hate Peacock and Roku. I can't even get my money back!

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Cindy333,

Thanks for joining us here, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. 

To help you clear things up. We'd recommend contacting our Account and Billing team experts about this.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos