Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dgonz236

Re: Paid for PPV through my DAZN app on Roku, I was charged but unable to watch it

Same!! Tried calling Roku and we’re unable to ge through 😣 So frustrating. 

Dgonz236

Re: Paid for PPV through my DAZN app on Roku, I was charged but unable to watch it

Same!! And we’re unable to get through to Roku when we try to call. So frustrating 😩

Carlos06
Reel Rookie

So frustrating they so easy to take your money but not to give it back 

LuizCruz

I as well purchased PPV content on DAZN and it’s not allowing me. I’m already missing half a fight and unable to watch it. Honestly I’m disappointed on this. 

0 Kudos
rmar110

Tonight was horrible. Never doing this again. Getting rid of my Roku and cancelling DAZN. Going back to regular cable. 

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @LuizCruz @rmar110

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting the channel directly for more information and assistance.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos

Same here. Bought the davis vs garcia ppv. It wouldnt play.. would attempt to select the fight again, it give me the option to buy(even tho i already bought it) and then I would get the message that “already paid for event” and “go back”… go back, AGAIN, select event to view, would ask me to purchase, purchase again, and it says “you already purchased”.. repeat, repeat, repeat.. of course you cant get ahold of anyone at roku or dazn… twrrible customer service

0 Kudos
DanS1230

Same thing happened to me. They must refund the money or it is simply robbery.  

0 Kudos
IQ87

same issue here. made the mistake of doing it on my mobile because i thought i made an error on the tv app. charged 2 times now and ended up on Showtime. payed triple just to be able to watch. 

Jama0906
Reel Rookie

I also did the exact same thing 🤦🏻‍♂️ paid for the fight 3 times!!! Someone at Roku and dazn knows this was an issue!?! 

0 Kudos