Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Litamed

Paid for PPV through my DAZN app on Roku, I was charged but unable to watch it

Please help! We paid to watch today's fight on DAZN, we ordered it through Roku are card was charged but unable to watch it. Any suggestions?! 

47 REPLIES 47
Adalaniz

Re: Paid for PPV through my DAZN app on Roku, I was charged but unable to watch it

I’m having the same issue was yours resolved?

Litamed

Re: Paid for PPV through my DAZN app on Roku, I was charged but unable to watch it

It was not, I'm not able to find a number or any sort of support 

Adalaniz

Same here can’t get any help or anything 

Vpina

Same issue! I just lost $91! I’ve tried signing out and back in. Nothing!

Litamed

I read through their refund policy but it states all sales are final but if product was not delivered I feel it should be refunded. Just wish it wasn't so dang difficult to contact them. Any Roku agents out there reading this?? Lol if so, please help! 

joewy009

Same here it say this item has already been purchase for this account but it wont open the live event.

seherod
Reel Rookie

Same. Was charged $91, transferred to the 3 customer service reps with no resolution. 

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello Community user

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku. 

For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. Then select 'Account, Payments & Subscription' option on the page. They are most suited to help you in this situation.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
seherod
Reel Rookie

Yeah obviously I've been trying that. Stuck in the queue for an hour to be transferred to the billing department and now been in queue for almost another hour 🙄 I just want a refund.