Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbtrixie

Paid for Acorn on Roku has commercials

If I'm PAYING monthly for Acorn on Roku, WHY am I getting commercials??  "Where the Heart Is" is an Acorn produced show, but NOT available ON Acorn! (I cancelled roku acorn to purchase THE Acorn channel and it's NOT on there !)  I'm stuck watching it on Roku Acorn, paying for it and there is still commercials! Why am I paying for commercials?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Boz
Roku Guru

Re: Paid for Acorn on Roku has commercials

If Where the Heart Is is NOT available on the Acorn network, as you already stated, then you're NOT watching Where the Heart Is on the Acorn network!

If you're NOT watching Where the Heart Is on the Acorn network, then you're watching Where the Heart Is on The Roku Channel, which is ad-supported.

You need to understand how things work before being angry at the WRONG party!

If you're angry that Acorn doesn't include Where the Heart Is on the Acorn network, then you need to be angry at Acorn, and contact THEM!

If you value watching Where the Heart Is, then you should be grateful that The Roku Channel makes it available for viewing for free, when even the paid Acorn network doesn't!