Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting promotional price for Paramount+/Showtime bundle

Hello,
Finally gave in and added Showtime to my existing Paramount+ subscription since I received an email advertising $5.99 for the first 3 months - $11.99 thereafter.
As I had signed up for Paramount plus through Roku, I was directed to add Showtime through the Paramount app directly on my tv. The choices both said $11.99, but I assumed the promotional price would show up on my Roku subscription page. It did not. It says $11.99.
I'd really like to have the first 3 months at $5.99 as advertised but I don't know how to change this and today is the last day of that promotion (I really procrastinated, lol)
Thank you

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Not getting promotional price for Paramount+/Showtime bundle

Often promotions are only available if you subscribe directly with the provider and not through Roku.  It's just one reason why many will recommend always bypassing any third party like Roku and taking out a subscription directly with the provider.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos