Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lcmarincek

No sound on Apple Music App

I have been using Apple Music in my Roku Express for months without problems. However this week the sound of Apple Music disappeared. I can choose the song, the progress bar indicates the music is being played, but I don’t get any sound from it. All other apps (including Apple TV) work properly, with sound. The only exception is Apple Music. I have already logged off and in again, reinstalled the app, restarted Roku, but nothing worked.

Any suggestions?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No sound on Apple Music App

Hi @Lcmarincek,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Apple Music app or channel.

When removing a channel from your Roku device, it's important to restart the device before adding the channel back again, specifically in that order.

If the issue persists on one channel after attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. The channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku. In this case, an issue within that specific channel likely needs to be addressed with an update from them.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator