Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rp73fr
Reel Rookie

No search button in France

Hello,

My Roku device has no search Button in France. I bought it from Amazon France and I live in France.

I've checked different posts about this problem. One reply from Roku was that the device is supported and has a search bar only in some countries and France was included in this list of countries. So why don't we have the search button?

I have done the following (advice from websites) to no avail:

-reset system

-downloaded last version

-press home button x 5 times, up button once, rewind twice, forward twice (roku reset but nothing changed)

So, please, if we can't have the search button, is there another way to find a channel in order to add it? Scrolling through doesn't show all channels available.

Thank you

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No search button in France

Hi @rp73fr,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Currently, Roku Search is available in English in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. As well as in Spanish in Mexico and the United States.

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information regarding How to find movies and TV shows using Roku® Search | Official Roku Support 

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rp73fr
Reel Rookie

Thank you for your confirmation that it is normal  I don't have the search button in France.

As for your link, it's a little tricky to send me a link about how to use Roku search when I don't have Roku search on my device! 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@rp73fr 

I believe the link was presented to you to reference the info presented.

• Roku Search is available in English in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
  • Roku Search is available in Spanish in Mexico and the United States.
  • Channels included in search results may vary by region. View Roku search partners for a list of the channels included by region. Some channels and content requires payment.

(https://support.roku.com/article/208756398)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

[Sorry, reply removed.  Posted to wrong thread.]

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos