Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Escape is actually Ray Liotta

I tried to watch the movie No Escape on the Roku Channel app and got a Ray Liotta movie instead. Older movie, don't know the title, enjoyed it but  thought someone should know.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No Escape is actually Ray Liotta

@Alisonhal626 

That movie with Ray Liotta is actually also called "No Escape aka Escape from Absolom" (1994).

This movie is showing for free currently on other channels/apps like Freevee and Tubi, so am assuming this is the movie that the Roku Channel is scheduled/licensed to be showing.

Occasionally the Search results will display the wrong movie poster or description when titles have the same name.

I believe No Escape (2015) with Owen Wilson is inaccurately being shown as available for free via the Roku Channel.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No Escape is actually Ray Liotta

Hi @Alisonhal626,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. In regards to the content issue on The Roku Channel, we'll share these details with the appropriate team for further review. We'll get back to you once we have an update.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos