Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

No ESPN app on roku no searching works

There is no ESPN app available on roku 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No ESPN app on roku no searching works

Yes, there is. But if you're not located in the US, it's probably not available to you.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

A different roku I have in Canada also with no amount of searching could bring up the roku app just the news ESPN I asked a friend to bring it up in another province in Canada and she also can not bring up the red ESPN app , I surf the net all over it says just go to settings bring up search there it is , well for all 3 of us it’s just not there Canada or USA I can’t seem to find information anywhere for this problem I find it strange 3 different rokus different areas and none of us can find it tks

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

I'm in the US, and when I browse the Roku channel store there is an ESPN app available. What I don't know is if you can use it without having a TV provider subscription. Looking at the description on their page in the channel store, it appears that you can subscribe to ESPN+ without a TV provider and access their content. 

I've added a link to the ESPN page in the Roku channel store, but again it might not work if you are not in the US.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos