Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HeSch
Reel Rookie

No Disney plus listed at Streaming Channels

I have buyed a Roku Express 4K - model: 3940EU  (Netherland - Dutch)

Software version: 1.0.5.1 ~ build 4066-CR

installation worked very well. I have Netflix and Apple TV installed.

Most importantly is that I have NO Disney+ listed at streaming channels (channel store). When I look around - on the purple resellers box: is showing a picture of Disney+. On internet: Roku Express 4K supports Disney+.

what could be the problem??

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No Disney+ listed at Streaming Channels

Not all channels/apps are supported in all regions.  The Netherlands is not an officially Roku-supported region.  Many providers (e.g., Disney) don't allow their channels/apps to be available in a region not officially supported by Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
HeSch
Reel Rookie

Thanks I understand that now. I have called with Disney+ and there they said this also. But on theire help side (The Netherlands) was written that they Roku supported. So now they are looking in to it.

I hope they will support it soon here!!

I have also an other question: why is it that the Roku channel not availible is in The Netherlands? Also the Roku mobile app. is not downloadable at the apple app. store, why is that??

0 Kudos
Robu09
Channel Surfer

so if the providers don't allow it because roku doesn't support the region then we stay in this vicious circle...

Roku please support the Netherlands!!!

0 Kudos