Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 4K movies/television shows on Paramount Plus Roku Streaming Stick 4K, model 3820R

I just bought a Roku TV Plus yesterday. I used to have a Samsung TV with a 4K Roku stick. Anyway, the Roku 4K stick worked perfectly for Paramount +, but the Roku TV I bought 2 days ago won’t play 4K on Paramount Plus. Not gonna lie, I’m pretty bummed. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No 4K movies/television shows on Paramount Plus Roku Streaming Stick 4K, model 3820R

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @RogueSTProMan!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out to us for support and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. No worries! We're here to further assist you with this.

If you are unable to stream the Paramount Plus on your Roku TV in 4K resolution, kindly try to manually modify it by navigating to your Settings > Display Type > Choose one of the available display types.

For reference and further details regarding in setting up the Display type on your Roku TV, kindly visit our Support page. 

Let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos