Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hezzy53
Reel Rookie

Nino's Corner Roku Channel Viewing

Jump to solution

I have 4 Roku streaming players, I can only watch Nino on 2 of them. It won't let me sign in on the other Rokus.  Does anyone know if there's a limit as to how many players a channel can be used on.  Netflix does that and so does HULU I believe.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hezzy53
Reel Rookie

Re: Nino's Corner Roku Channel Viewing

Jump to solution

Thank you for this information.  This particular player is an older one, I was notified a few months ago that my Roku would not receive anymore updates.  I’m sure that is the problem.  Again, thank you for the information.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I'm not familiar with Nino's Corner, but typically channels that place limits do it on the simultaneous streams being requested, not number of installations.

I can't find any info on the Nino's Corner website to indicate which Roku models they support.  Possibly they didn't write their app to run on some older no longer supported Roku models.  What are the model names and model numbers of the devices that do and don't receive this channel?  You can find out via Settings / System / About on each.

Typically, if you can go into the Channel Store on your Roku device and are able to find the channel, it is compatible with that device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Hezzy53
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for this information.  This particular player is an older one, I was notified a few months ago that my Roku would not receive anymore updates.  I’m sure that is the problem.  Again, thank you for the information.

0 Kudos