Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mml373
Reel Rookie

Newsmax Plus Appears to Be On Roku TV

Jump to solution

Noticed that Newsmax Plus appears to be included in the Roku TV lineup, so if you pay the monthly fee for everything in Roku TV then it appears you get the new paywalled Newsmax, too.  Can anyone corroborate this?  Am I off the mark?

There does not appear to be a standalone Newsmax Plus app for Roku, which I'm guessing is because it's included in the Roku TV channel lineup...?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Newsmax Plus Appears to Be On Roku TV

Jump to solution

Newsmax+ is not currently available on the Roku platform. Please reach out to Newsmax for more information and to let them know you'd like to see their service on Roku.

We'll update this post if the channel partner makes their service available on Roku.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
hayden754

Jump to solution

I have paid for a year sub and can't find it anywhere on Roku.

BillyBobLeeSwag
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just signed up for my first year. A lot of people are complaining and honestly I did too for about 30 seconds and then I remembered the battle we're in to salvage the country, it's culture (USA culture) , our children & their outlook on things as they mature and grow, our economy, and our future. It's $49 for the year. I guarantee you that most people waste 3x that on stuff every day. The crew over there at Newsmax is top notch! I love all of them. Rob Schmidt should/could run for office sometime in the next few years. I think he is one of the best, Greg and Chris are awesome, the ladies are awesome and the message is clear. America first. When I get home it's what's on the TV until I finally sit down at midnight and watch a series or movie. I really don't need my cable company. They dont offer it anyway. I stream from LG IP channel 124p . Just completed my subscription and am going to go download it on my tvs. I do hope though that now they'll stop with the broken record commercials. Not sure its the public channel but the LG IP channel has some counter commercials. They're either hacked or LG is letting it happen. Vote yes on issue 1 commercials are coming on all the time, it's weird. It's like theyr trying to trick people INTO HEARING VOTE YES ON 1 on the conservative network they watch so they accidentally do it at the ballots. That being said extreme or violent cases need be treated individually and VERY EALRY, but I kinda thought that went without saying. I know it's touchy, and I'm not trying to bring that into the thread I'm sorry. Just wanted to give that example. 

Everyone pay the $49yr or $4.99mo and help support Newsmax and help them grow to being supported like any other channel ....it's just there. The cable companies IMHO SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS. ITS COMMUNISTIC!

Oh my point in this whole thread was to say thanks for letting us know that it's included in Roku subscription! I don't have that one but I do have tons of others. I think I need to consolidate lol. I'm gonna check it out. 

coniece1

Jump to solution

I don’t mind supporting newsmaxPLUS but I can’t find it on ROKU. 

Llhopkins
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

How do I get it for my tv. I can't find the app on Roku 

Jump to solution

Polkabilly

Jump to solution

Me either. 

Tags (1)
AngelandDeeA
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So we have to pay for Newsmax plus a Roku subscription every month? No thanks! Because we have 3 Roku streaming devices that we use for our 3 TV's and still don't get the new Newsmax as part of having Roku TV apps. In our opinion that should be enough, since we already subscribed and paid $49 for the year upfront of Newsmax as well. Now we have to pay for a Roku subscription as well?? What a RACKET this is! 

couyon1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I agree however I paid the annual fee yesterday morning and so far have not been able to get it on Roku. Only the old one. It is really aggravating. I love Carl Higbie at 400 my time. Love the other ones also. How were you able to get it on Roku.. Thanks. 

rbirkey
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I paid for a yearly subscription to Newsmax Plus, yet I cannot find it anywhere on Roku. I'm discouraged with the lack of customer service from Newsmax. They do not respond to the call-in number, nor the email form. It's a bad customer experience.