Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richvideo
Binge Watcher

Channel access | News 12 Long Island

How are the network news channels better, they do not provide hyper-local news stories? I have been watching News 12 New Jersey on the Roku for years and I have never seen the issues you mentioned. The News 12 New York channel that you can find on Haystack is subpar compared to the original News 12 Long Island, NJ, Westchester, Bronx, and CT which was removed.

0 Kudos
mjpetruzzi

Re: News 12 Long Island??????????????

Open the app on your phone and AirPlay the live stream to your Roku.

Nick821
Reel Rookie

Thanks but since I'm not a Apple guy it doesn't work for me.

I did find a work around that should work for most people. I opened a internet browser on my smartTV (LG) then searched for NEWS12 (LI or what ever region you prefer).  After site loads sign in to view NEWS12 Live.

Works perfectly for me!

0 Kudos
Nick821
Reel Rookie

SOULTION?

I find a work around that should work for most people. I opened a internet browser on my smartTV (LG) then searched for NEWS12 (LI or what ever region you prefer). After site loads, sign in to view NEWS12 Live.

0 Kudos

I just got Roku streaming service.  I am using an older TV, Sharp 1080p.  I have searched for News12 on the Roku box. Even tho News12 says that they are back on Roku. I cannot find thru Search or anywhere else, News12. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos