Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LindaS2023

New Episodes of Eastenders Not Playing On Roku Britbox

I am subscribed to Britbox through Roku.  I successfully watched several episodes of Eastenders this way, but since June 5 have not been able to.  Under "see all episodes," the June 6, 7, and 8 episodes are listed, but when I select them it says "No providers found."  Why?  Is someone at Roku forgetting to upload them?

There have been additional episodes of Eastenders that have aired on regular Britbox but they aren't even listed on the Roku Britbox menu.  Same is true for Gardeners' World -- the last listed episode is may 19, but I know for a fact that new episodes are being produced weekly, so why aren't they posted?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New Episodes of Eastenders Not Playing On Roku Britbox

Hi @LindaS2023,
Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

If a specific channel is not properly working, it's possible there may be an issue within the channel itself that the service provider will need to investigate. Content is managed by each channel provider directly. If you observe an issue with any particular movie or TV show on a particular streaming channel, you'll need to contact the channel provider to report this issue and request more help.
Please keep us posted on what you find out and will be more than happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos