Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bethg98

Netflix channels no longer able to view episodes

This appears to still be an issue. I can go to Netflix and play the current unwatched episode of a show. But if I go to episodes and select a previous episode it attempts to load it, gets to 24% and never streams. After that nothing will load, even new episodes, unless I restart the app. I am unable to use the workaround provided in this thread as well. I contacted Netflix but they were no help. I can view past episodes from my iPhone just fine and on the same network as my Roku TV. So the issue does appear to be with Roku. Is there any resolution? I am not getting the full experience I am paying for.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Netflix channels no longer able to view episodes

Greetings from the Roku Community, @Bethg98!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. No worries! We'd be happy to coordinate this with the appropriate team to investigate further and determine the cause.

With this being said, kindly provide us with the following details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Current version of the Netflix app

Once we receive these details, we will make sure to create a report ticket immediately. 

We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.