Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BC7

Netflix Interactive Is Not Supported

It would appear that Roku's #Express 4K+ no longer works with/streams interactive shows on Netflix. Has anyone else experienced this? Is the only solution to purchase a newer model Roku device? How do I find out which devices stream such content on Netflix?

4 REPLIES 4
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Netflix Interactive Is Not Supported

I’m not familiar with Netflix interactive shows, but I notice this page about watching Netflix on Roku says nothing about interactive shows being available only on certain models so perhaps the best bet is to click the contact link on that page.

Banned but back. Because why not?

I contacted Netflix support and got a sorry this is no longer supported on your device. 

Idk what's going on. I think I may end my contract with Netflix. It's not as good as it use to be.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SwaneeRiver,

Welcome, and thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

If you are already in touch with the Netflix Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Please be advised that it is important to keep in mind that we do not program any apps for our channel partners. They will most likely provide a variety of app bundles tailored to the platform, and the channel partner is solely responsible for managing these apps.

Please let us know if there are other related issues we can investigate further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Raulstc

I was using the headapace interactive for sleeping and one day it stop working. I igot a message that my Roku tv cant support  interactive shows. 

0 Kudos