Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abellfam
Reel Rookie

Re: Need to uninstall a subscription app

Jump to solution

I finally factory reset the whole TV and reinstalled every app and sign back into everything. Took an hour out of my day, but based on what I've seen was the only way to make things work again. 

Crunchyroll is working now, for the moment. But to say I'm less than impressed with Roku's service on this matter would be a gross understatement.

Can I give negative stars?

Hcuda

Jump to solution

Having the same issue hopefully Roku can do something to fix this cause I will be quick to not use any Roku every again if all it can do is give a bot answer and call it good 

0 Kudos
Nopwrintheverse
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Update:

I ended up requesting a refund through chat. They processed it pretty quickly as a "one-time courtesy to a valued customer." They also immediately uninstalled the app for me. I will got to Crunchyroll and pay them directly from now on. I did this for years before and never really had an issue. Going through Room was just more convenient because I only had to remember one password. It turns out its not so convenient afterall. 

0 Kudos
crs66

Jump to solution

I own two Roku TVs, one ONN, and one INSIGNIA. Both TVs had an issue with the TWC app, but I was able to successfully remove and reinstall the app on the INSIGNIA TV while having an active streaming service. However, my ONN TV does not give me the option to remove the app, which is frustrating.

0 Kudos