Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robyn_ames
Reel Rookie

Need help finding Strong Medicine show seasons

I was wondering if anyone knew how to find out what subscription is needed for certain shows. For example the show Strong Medicine has 4 seasons but only allows me to watch seasons 1-2 because seasons 3-4 require a subscription but I have no clue what subscription. Would love to keep watching the show since it is not found anywhere else. 

thank you

18 REPLIES 18
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Need help finding Strong Medicine show seasons

There are several websites available that can tell you which services stream your choice of program.  Ones I know of are:

justwatch.com

decider.com

reelgood.com

-- there may be others

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
robyn_ames
Reel Rookie

Thank you. I will try those and see. 

robyn_ames
Reel Rookie

I feel I may need to clarify from my post. So Strong Medicine was on Lifetime in 2000-2006 but it is no longer online anywhere. You can not stream it from any other sight at all. I have looked everywhere and so have others. Season 1 is on dvd which I have. Roku added season 2 A month ago and I noticed the other day on the roku app that season 3-4 shows up but you have to have a subscription. I want to know how to find out what subscription since it is not streaming anywhere else. 

Jroach931

I am is the same boat Roku if your listening please open up season 5&6

Tayshannel
Reel Rookie

Has anyone figured it out yet because I want to watch as well. I was able to watch seasons 1-4 and I want to finish the rest. I even got a subscription to the Lifetime Movie channel hoping that would help since Strong Medicine was a Lifetime show and it still says I need a premium subscription. I can't even figure out how to send Roku customer service an email so I can ask them myself.

MandieMW

I hope Roku is listening, and that anyone with the dvd set who might be able to upload it somewhere for everyone. I want to finish the series! It's rude to tease us with pieces of series.

Tayshannel
Reel Rookie

If you didn't know they finally put season 5 and 6 out!!! I've been binge watching for 2 days:)

Tayshannel
Reel Rookie

It's out now:)

0 Kudos
Kcrd93
Reel Rookie

Are you able to watch the series finale, Special Delivery?

0 Kudos