Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ctyra
Reel Rookie

Need help adding direct tv sports pack on to my Dtv Roku

How do you add the D tv sports package on to my Dtv Roku acct

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Need help adding direct tv sports pack on to my Dtv Roku

@Ctyra-

Which are you asking about?

• You want to add the Sports Pack option to your Directv streaming account.
  • You've already subscribed to the Sports Pack option on your Directv account, but it is not showing via the Directv app on your Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Ctyra
Reel Rookie

I would like to add it but cannot find any way to do it....Cannot find anyway to add it to my account...

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Ctyra-

I don't have a DTV streaming account, just DTV satellite, so I don't know about your user interface.   But I'd expect you need to log into your account at directv.com and add it there.  

Or call in and have an agent do it for you. 

DIRECTV/Customer service
1 (800) 531-5000
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
DGH7
Reel Rookie

I have Direct TV streaming and have called Direct TV to add the sports package. After a long wait, Direct TV claimed unable to add the package because I use a ROKU payment. They referred me to ROKU. I plan on canceling the ROKU paid plan and open a new streaming account thru Direct TV & add the sports plan prior to NFL start.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DGH7,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you want to cancel a subscription under Roku. Regarding this matter, it will be effective for you to contact our Account-Billing team directly, as they are the best ones who can further assist you.

You can visit our Account-Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

Please keep us posted on how it goes.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DGH7
Reel Rookie

"There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives." I agree, but there is no live ROKU support ......

0 Kudos