Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Longwolf
Level 7

Need an option to sync the channel order between roku devices

Jump to solution

Being a longtime fan of Roku devices since the first one premiered 10+ years ago,  I have a Roku attached to each of my 6 TVs in the house (some TVs have built in Roku).  The channel syncing across devices works fine, but extremely frustrating issue is that the order of the channels does not sync.  Since I have about 35 Roku channels, the frustrating task of manually rearranging all the apps is very annoying.  I can't find any topics here that show any method for doing this task, so I hope there is a way to do it or it is something that you will consider for a future update. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Need an option to sync the channel order between roku devices

Jump to solution

It's not possible now, although it has been requested many times.  Roku has shown no interest.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Need an option to sync the channel order between roku devices

Jump to solution

It's not possible now, although it has been requested many times.  Roku has shown no interest.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos