Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UnHappy23
Reel Rookie

Need Assistance - Locked out of BET+ for over 3 mos

How do you speak with a live person? I’m frustrated! Have been trying for several months to get assistance with my BET+ streaming that I am locked out of and need my account reset. I’m paying for a service that I have not been able to use for at least 3 months

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Need Assistance - Locked out of BET+ for over 3 mos

Hi @UnHappy23,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing. In order to resolve this, it's best to reach out directly to get the channel going on your Roku, as they can resolve the error you are having with the channel login. Please note that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication, and many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

How did you subscribe to BET+?

Through Roku?
Through some other third party like Amazon, Hulu, etc?
Directly with BET+ on their website?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
UnHappy23
Reel Rookie

I’m obviously getting the runaround from BET+ and Roku and just throwing money away.  My payment goes to Roku.  BET+ says I need to discuss with Roku.  It’s also ridiculous that there is no way to call and speak to anyone in person.  I’ll just cancel the subscription, because right now I’m just throwing money away because I’m not able to log into BET+.  I’m beyond frustrated!

0 Kudos
UnHappy23
Reel Rookie

My payment goes to Roku!  I should be compensated since it’s been several months that I have been dealing with this; paying for a service but not able to use it.  Rudiculous!!

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @UnHappy23,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

We're sincerely sorry about this trouble, and we'd like to sort this out. Please reach out to our Accounts and Billing team for this concern to be addressed. Contact them at Roku Support. After accessing this link, select the "Accounts and Billing" option to be redirected to their contact information.

We hope the best for you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos