Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmclachlan
Reel Rookie

NFL network - why 25 characters in the subject line?

Jump to solution

I might sound like a complete amateur when asking this, but I signed up for the NFL network.  Will I get the Bears games on this channel or do I need the NFL SUNDAY TICKET?

#nflnetwork

#sundayticket

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NFL network - why 25 characters in the subject line?

Jump to solution

Hello! @jmclachlan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We understand you're inquiring about how to watch NFL games on your Roku device. There are a few different ways to watch these games and you can visit this link here to our Roku blog with more information. This way you can determine the best option for you. 

Best regards,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Where do you live?  Are you in a region where Bears games are broadcast by local stations?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @jmclachlan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We understand you're inquiring about how to watch NFL games on your Roku device. There are a few different ways to watch these games and you can visit this link here to our Roku blog with more information. This way you can determine the best option for you. 

Best regards,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Where do you live?  Are you in a region where Bears games are broadcast by local stations?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@jmclachlan The NFL network has only 5 regular season live games plus a triple header on week 15.  Non of the announced 5 games involve the Bears.  

The following link shows the 2023 schedule.    https://www.nfl.com/network/games

jmclachlan
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

HDMI Guy, I truly appreciate the candor in your reply!  So I should get the NFL Sunday ticket instead?

0 Kudos
jmclachlan
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I live in northern Illinois.  I cut the cable when I moved two years ago.  I suppose I could get a digital aerial antenna but I have the roku firestick.  Only problem there is nobody to talk with live about this, and everyone makes it seem like this channel or that one has the games. Hence, I signed up for NFL network.  HDMI Guy said that the Bears games are not on their announced 5 game lineup.

0 Kudos
jmclachlan
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks Arjiemar!  I appreciate that link!

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@jmclachlan Here is a link to the Chicago Bears 2023 TV schedule.  What Roku device do you have?  Is it a Roku TV or a Roku device attached to a TV.  I don't have any idea what local channels you can get with an antenna but as you can see by the schedule most games are on Fox or CBS which are over the air channels.  There is Sunday night game on NBC, a Monday night game on ESPN, and two Thursday night games on Amazon Prime.

https://www.chicagobears.com/schedule/

0 Kudos