Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rykin7600

NFL and Peacock as the provider

I want to know why after purchasing the NFL annual package and connecting it to my Peacock subscription, I was unable to visually see the Detroit Lions vs San Francisco 49ers game. I could only listen to it. Peacock was offered as a provider for the NFL streaming package so why could I not see the game? I feel cheated and ripped off.

AT

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NFL and Peacock as the provider

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @rykin7600!

We appreciate you reaching out for support and we're here to further assist you regarding your subscription concerns.

Before we proceed, may we know if this is the Live streaming for the game? If so, we suggest performing the following troubleshooting steps below:

• Restart your Roku streaming device by navigating to your Home screen. Scroll and select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart.
  • Restart your router as well. Ensure your Wi-Fi connection is stable and performing well because sometimes, even with fiber optics, fluctuations in speed or signal strength can cause delays or playback issues.

You can also refer to our official Support article to help you on How to solve a channel playback issue. 

Please let us how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: NFL and Peacock as the provider

You could  not watch the game, because the game was aired on Fox TV last night.

0 Kudos