Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SBHIGGY
Reel Rookie

Re: NEWSMAX PLUS IS A GO, they heard our complaints and fixed things

been there done that nothing but a frickin grey screen. Fix this **bleep** newsmax or I see a huge problems coming your way of NOT PROVIDING A SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS WHO PAID FOR YOUR SERVICE! 

Greenie
Streaming Star

SlingTv is unobtainium now as well. Tried Newsmax at 7:00 by highlighting newsmax on Roku's home screen, then the asterisk, then update, then click on Newsmax. Get the blue screen which eventually fades to gray. Now nothing works on Roku - no Sling, no Newsmax, nothing.

However I can watch Prime and Netflix on Roku without an issue.

Greenie
Streaming Star

Well, maybe today is going to be better after all... Roku just awarded me with a badge.

tld6008
Channel Surfer

Re: NEWSMAX PLUS IS A GO, they heard our complaints and fixed things NOT

Exact same thing happening to me this morning Nov 6...THIS IS BS!

0 Kudos
MPfaffmann
Reel Rookie

Re: NEWSMAX PLUS ROKU Password Error

I keep getting an error that I have been signed out. If I hit learn more which is the only option, then it takes me to a purchase a yearly subscription after I already did the month to month. I don't know what to do. 

0 Kudos
Greenie
Streaming Star

I'm guessing that Newsmax could handle very light viewership Sunday evening but when Monday morning arrived the increased load was responsible. Losing Sling simultaneously was too much - although now it appears that Sling has some widespread issues looking at reports online.

This just goes to show how fragile our link with the outside world can be. Having everything (phone, TV) dependent upon fiber optics or dsl has its limitations and risks.

0 Kudos
RaymondLLandis
Reel Rookie

same issue with my Roku.  temporarily logged into the Newsmax app on my phone and then use screen mirroring to watch.  Only a temporary fix, but shows the Newsmax mobile app is up, running, and recognizes my subscription.  So, this is definitely a Roku issue. 

sdpper
Reel Rookie

Paid account and nothing works.  This is getting very aggravating.  Time to cancel and move to One America News Network.

0 Kudos
DonnaM
Roku Guru

Yes, it appears Newsmax is Down this morning.   I'm watching online, but buffering quite a bit

0 Kudos
DonnaM
Roku Guru

This morning it appears Newsmax is down.  I'm watching online, but continual buffering....It will work out

0 Kudos