Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rgalehouse
Reel Rookie

NESN 360 channel stopped working tonight

Had my 1st ROKU problem tonight after several years of use.  My NESN 360 (Boston sports channel) app on ROKU was not working and the ROKU chat person had me go thru some steps and they didn't work.  Afterwards he/she suggested calling NESN 360 which is the App on ROKU.  I decided I'm not doing that and cancelled my subscription to the app instead.  If they fix it before two days I will renew otherwise I am out.  I think since ROKU is providing me the App they can own responsibility for whether it works or not. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: NESN 360 channel stopped working tonight

It doesn't work like that.  Roku couldn't possibly take responsible for every app on their platform.  Take it up with NESN 360.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
rgalehouse
Reel Rookie

Re: NESN 360 channel stopped working tonight

I don't have the energy to call ROKU and then call NESN 360.  I will just cancel subscription if it is not working.  ROKU will lose money and so will NESN.  It is in ROKUs best interest to work with the app provider to insure all apps on their platform are working properly.

0 Kudos