Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heist

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

The lack of communication between Roku, NBC Sports, and Verizon is shockingly bad. Seriously, what is going on? Just for reference I’m in the Boston area using Verizon Fios and have had the same issue for the past 3-4 weeks and since then all I’ve seen in this thread is finger pointing between ROKU and NBC Sports. Can you guys please get your **bleep** together and start discussing the issue with one another cause this is getting ridiculous. Clearly the issue is NOT on us customers’ end but either ROKU, NBC, or Verizon. 

Spaz617
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It's a Roku issue. My NBC SPORTS app works on my Samsung tv, but not my Roku.

0 Kudos
domd
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Please be careful about calling out where the problem is. Especially because a link to  this discussion has been added to at least 1 ticket with nbc sports app support. Nbc support personnel could read that and close out tickets on their side. What we know is that there is definitely an issue with the nbc sports app on roku and local content authorization.  We have not see this issue on other platforms (ie: Samsung, iPhone, fire stick). We know the problem started after the nbc sports app was upgraded.  

my expectations at this point are that both Roku and NBC work together to identify the root cause and resolve the issue. 

thank you

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Agreed 100%

0 Kudos
NLTCrow
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Still unable to watch my Giants game tonight!

"Sorry!  We're having some trouble..." is what my screen still says.

Roku has been having some trouble for a month now.

This is getting ridiculous!

What kind of compensation will Roku be offering it's customers for failing to provide service that has been paid for?

Alexs52
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@NLTCrow 

Agreed, we pay for these services from our TV provider and paid for the Roku TV which promises working apps, we should be compensated

Spaz617
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@

I'm able to use the app on my Samsung tv, but not my Roku tv. It's a Roku issue. Nothing to be careful about. 

Right now, in my house, the sixers/nuggets game is on, and I can't watch it on my Roku tv. But I can on my Samsung tv. 

NLTCrow
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I can watch it on a Win10 laptop with the same cable provider login info that I have linked with the app on Roku.

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello Community user

We appreciate your informing us about the NBC Sports error.

We are currently aware of the problem, and our engineering team is looking into it thoroughly, our appropriate team is working diligently to resolve the issue. We are working hard to resolve this as soon as possible, and we appreciate your patience as we work through this.

We'll get back to you once an update is available we will be sure to let the Community know.

Regards,
Karla

domd
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuKarla ,

As you stated that this is being looked at internally at Roku, could you please post the issue tracking number, issue summary, and latest status. Or point us to a way that we can follow along as well, like a bugzilla system?

thanks!