Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amyw717
Streaming Star

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

I hope everyone sees this update!

after probably 20 messages back-and-forth with NBC Sports, this was the message I just got. I do hope everyone continues to message them and hopefully they are taking this seriously.

NBC Digital Support Team (NBC - External)

Mar 16, 2023, 6:11 AM PDT

Thank you for reaching out to NBC Digital Support. We appreciate you taking the time to raise this issue.

We've reported this issue to the relevant internal teams. We do not have an official ETA on a fix, but our internal team is actively working to resolve this issue.

Thank you for reporting this issue and we will follow up when we have more information to share!
afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Amyw717 thanks for posting that!! Finally someone is paying attention.

domd
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Thanks @Amyw717 !  I had opened a ticket with nbc sports app support over a week ago as well and have gotten nowhere.

I added a link to this thread to my support ticket (via replying to the email thread, so hopefully someone will see it)

I did find a support number to call for the nbc sports app (833-888-6227) from this page: https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/streamFAQ.

They couldn't really help me other than to say that my ticket was in the queue and they had no eta on when it was going to be looked at.

Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Thanks again!

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I also have the same Error Code message, when trying to load live sports event in Philadelphia region where I live, started about two weeks ago. (Phillies,Sixers, Flyers etc)

Contacted Roku support today 3-20-23, they have no solution as of this post.

0 Kudos
Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Same issue for me, only NBC Sports App, linked through Verizon Fios.

0 Kudos
Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I've contacted NBC Sports App support and Roku support, everything they told me to do, does not work. Verizon Fios is my linked cable provider.

0 Kudos
Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I, contacted Roku support team today 3-20-23, everything they said to do did not correct.

NBC , definitely changed the layout of the NBC sports App, you used to be able to directly access each Sports region with its own link, now that does exist. I think this format change is the problem for the Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorretransUserMVPDBlacklisted

0 Kudos
Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I, totally agree with your post....I checked everything , contacted my cable link Verizon Fios and Roku support , both are leaning to NBC format change to their NBC Sports App, causing region blackouts.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Opened ticket with NBC Sports , today 3-20-23

0 Kudos
Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Is this error code , affecting all areas of country.....I live in Philadelphia sports region, linked through Verizon Fios.

0 Kudos