Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amyw717
Streaming Star

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting. The more people that post on this thread and express how this is a real issue, hopefully it will gain traction and get some resolve!

Amyw717
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I have gotten nowhere with Roku support or with regular NBC digital support. I have restarted the device, logged back out and log back in, deleted the channel added the channel. Something is clearly wrong with the Roku version of the NBC Sports app, because I can clearly watch local sports on my cell phone on the exact same app logged in under my wave broadband account. NBC digital support has now referred me to this email address to send a request for help. I will follow up here when and if I have answers however, I suggest anyone else having issues. Also send a request via this email address. support@nbcsports.com

Amyw717
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I had originally used the contact us form on the nbc sports app. Those folks refer me to support@nbcsports.com….. so I emailed them and guess what?!? Those morons tell me to use the contact us feature on the app which is what I already did. REDICULOUS!!!

SaraDfromSC
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I've tried contacting NBC Sports and they get you to try the same steps and then provide a bunch of excuses as to why it may not be working. Everyone is pointing the finger at someone else.

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @SaraDfromSC

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to NBC support to report the issue and for further help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

Regards,
Karla

ernieba1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@RokuKarla, thanks for helping, but I don't think you're seeing what we're saying. The app developer is NOT providing any help, and is not acknowledging the problem. Maybe if someone at Roku reached out to them directly, it would have more of an impact.

As it is, it looks like NBC is not interested in maintaining their Roku app, and wants us to access their content from a different platform.

nKIDDn
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm also having this same issue ever since the app updated. Have tried everything mentioned but nothing fixes it. Very frustrating 

Amyw717
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

NO ONE IS HELPING! I’ve opened multiple tickets, I’ve done all the suggestions and nothing is working. See this thread with multiple people stating since Nbc sports app updated on roku multiple people posting on this thread have said they are unable to view their local content on the Roku app, but can still access it on their cell phone and on their browser. This is specifically to do with something going on with the Roku app and the NBC Sports app. It would be really nice if Roku could try to reach out to NBC sports folks because those of us that have been speaking to them are clearly getting nowhere!

nKIDDn
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's definitely a Roku problem. I get this error in the Roku app but if i login through my Samsung tv app it works fine 

Hartley

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. Nbc sports app on my Roku tv as well as a regular tv with a Roku device is not loading any games I select. It just sits on the loading screen forever. I am able to play the games on my phone as well as my iPad but not on my Roku devices. So frustrating. Only way to watch a game on my tv now is to use the casting feature with airplay. Please fix your issue with NBC Sports and Roku. It was working fine before now it’s not